inFluence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;]

4 posters

Go down

xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;] Empty xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;]

Post  xDRon Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey clan -inFluence and others that may be viewing this topic. This is xDRon (But you can call me Ron) and I am interested in joining your clan. I have filled out the application form required below, so yeah... please take a look at it.

Name: Ron G.

Game you are applying for: Combat Arms.

Who referred you, if anyone? No one actually referred me to the clan. However, I have been playing many games with the clan and with my friend Epic_0wnage who is already in clan 'inFluential'. Most of the people in the clan that I play with are friendly and very beastly :]

xFire: >.< I don't have xFire. "SORRY!"

KDR/SDR (1.5+ for both CA and AVA): My KDR is currently 2.24 I have been thinking about reducing it because every game that I go into, I get called a hacker. Although this happens very often, I take these comments as a compliment.

Any FPS Exp besides CA? My first FPS was Counter Strike. Other than that, no other FPS besides Combat Arms.

Best Map: Junk Flea, Snow Valley, Death Room and Sand Hog. I absolutely adore Death Room :]

Best Gun: G36E Valk and the M416 CQB. I'm also pretty good with a sniper as well :]

Any WOGL (World Online Gaming League) Experience? I am not in the WOGL team but I have experienced some WOGL practices in my old clan, so you can say I have some basic knowledge about it :]

Do you have teamview/crossloop: Teamview: Yes, Crossloop: No? Have not heard about this before :O

Do you have a working mic? Ventrillo? I have both Ventrilo and a working microphone, thanks to my brother who fixed it a couple of days ago :]

Do you have any prior experience as an admin/in a leadership role? Nope.

Any Teamview knowledge? No teamview knowledge at all. Lol, my bad :/

So I guess that's it. Thanks to all that have read my application form, and I hope it's enough to let me in your clan. Peace!!

xDRon
(Ron) cheers
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;] Empty Re: xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;]

Post  --Exquisite Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:01 am

Hello Ron, we will be looking forward to playing with you and testing out your abilities.

--Exquisite

Back to top Go down

xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;] Empty Re: xDRon's Application for -inFluence ;]

Post  ... Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 am

Yes, add me, -TJ_, in game for a 1v1 tryout.

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Hello TJ and Exquisite. Thank you both for your replies :]

I would also be looking forward in playing with you guys.

However TJ, I'll be adding you soon because I still have to do some studying for my exams tomorrow >.< If I don't get to add you, then I'll figure something out for that specific 1v1 tryout.

Thanks again for your replies :]
By the way, thank you Exquisite for accepting me into clan inFluential and giving me your vent information. xD

Hope to see you guys soon.

xDRon
(Ron) cheers
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 am

Take your time, there's no time limit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh wow TJ? I just took a look at the announcements on the clan, and it said that -inFluence is not recruiting anymore, however inFluential is? :[

Aww... I better log on when your on because I don't want my app to be denied just because the clan isn't inviting anymore >.< It would be delightful if you could log on at my time sometime tomorrow :] Or I can wait for the weekends because most of you are on in the morning (my time) :/

Ok then, hope to see you guys soon.

xDRon
(Ron)
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_0wnage Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm

dont worry bro i 1vd1 tj today and he said hes got sum people he was gonna try out and he sadi u were 1 of em so ure good Razz
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Thank god!
Well, if what your saying is true, I'll try and get TJ to try me out as soon as possible.
By the way, grats Epic on getting into the clan xD
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_0wnage Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm

ty and grats to you as well Razz proud of u bro Razz
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Ha ha, no problem man :]
I'm just glad that the both of us are in the same clan.

By the way, I can't take enough to B3EZ, -TJ_ and --Exquisite for all their support <3
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  --Exquisite Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 am

Very Happy

--Exquisite

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Even though I closed applications yesterday for the main clan, inFluence, I made exceptions for those who applied before that announcement, which includes you.

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah I know. When I saw that announcement the other day, I was like oh shiet... now how am I gonna apply for -inFluence now?

I asked my friend Epic_0wnage about it because at the time, he was already in the clan, and he told me that even though applications were closed, you would still wait and try me out. I really want to thank you for that xD

So yeah... you don't have to worry about giving me a try out because another admin (B3EZ) gave me one yesterday, and I made it in :]

By the way, TJ, can you show me how to control the recoil on the G36? Cool
Hehe thanks!

xDRon
(Ron)
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down