inFluence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want some background info on the inFluence :D

5 posters

Go down

I want some background info on the inFluence :D Empty I want some background info on the inFluence :D

Post  Forte Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Im curious as to the difference between inFluence and inFluential, as well as how this clan was made :O

someone care2share?
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

I want some background info on the inFluence :D Empty Re: I want some background info on the inFluence :D

Post  --Exquisite Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

inFluence (Aug 11, 2008) started out as: SuperVillian then HighVoltage then inFluence
After I got banned we started out as: H2D then SycoTiK, and back to -inFluence

Contrary to belief, we have never hacked, OPK'd, FlyHacked, Superbulleted, etc.

The clan in general is over a year old. We have around 5 original members, many have since quit CA.

inFluential, is a offset clan of inFluence, it is used as a recruitment clan, and will be the main clan of many people. Since we don't want inFluence to be too large.

--Exquisite

Back to top Go down

I want some background info on the inFluence :D Empty Re: I want some background info on the inFluence :D

Post  Forte Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm

A recruitment clan? Do you mean like a lower branch? O: thats organized.
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:23 pm

inFluential is basically our "scouting" clan. We recruit newcomers into this clan. While they are in inFluential, they have time to get to know our members via ventrillo and in-game. If they really aren't the best of players, they will stay there. If the admins/leader of -inFluence feel this player as worked hard enough and deserves a spot in the "main" clan -inFluence, then they will get that chance.

-TJ

P.S. YOU GUYS WERE HIGHVOLTAGE? HOLY F***! I still remember them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:27 pm

LOL yeah, i was surprised when i saw they were HighVoltage, i saw that clan a few times.
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post  FinaLightS Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Other than me, who else is still around?
FinaLightS
FinaLightS

Back to top Go down

Post  --Exquisite Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 am

Zoho
Mortality
Skae
Dark-Hawk

--Exquisite

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm

I still can't believe this clan was HighVoltage ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_0wnage Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 pm

So your saying that if im not good enuf i have to stay in inFluential forever? O_o
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Not "forever," of course you'll get more experienced at the gameplay of Combat Arms. Well, for most people.

Back to top Go down

Post  FinaLightS Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Tehjman1993 wrote:Not "forever," of course you'll get more experienced at the gameplay of Combat Arms. Well, for most people.

lol are you suggesting something?
FinaLightS
FinaLightS

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:21 pm

No. Well, maybe Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down