inFluence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =)

+2
PreciseGame
6 posters

Go down

This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =) Empty This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =)

Post  ... Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Last edited by Tehjman1993 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =) Empty Re: This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =)

Post  PreciseGame Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm

lol I read this on WOGL forums. It's about 800 words and double spaced it's 3 pages, pretty boss lol. Yay WOGL training bounce

PreciseGame

Back to top Go down

This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =) Empty Re: This was TJ's off-game Tryhard moment =)

Post  FinaLightS Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Woah... that must have took a long time.
FinaLightS
FinaLightS

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

LOL Precise, your gonna love my wogl training, buahahahahah Very Happy

Btw, Final, 3 hours of work. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Ez_ Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 am

lol I give our essay an A+ , but I think you misspelled byist, but I don't know. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
-Ez_
-Ez_

Back to top Go down

Post  -XeroPhyte Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm

-Tj_ I read that when i was planning on being in wogl s3. I could not believe that Gigi was even banned in the first place. Further more, when I saw your ticket, I said, "No way they can keep the ban on -exquisite- any more after reading that sincere and straight forward argument." Nexon did not deal with the situation properly either, and I believe your try hard moment was probably the try hard moment of the Year. You should get a medal for that paragraph, or atleast a cookie from gigi. Smile
-XeroPhyte
-XeroPhyte

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Hahah, thanks for your support. I did get a cookie, though ^_^ (This was GREAT practice for my English essay, bhahahaahahhahah).

Back to top Go down

Post  Innes Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

you spelled biased wrong

Innes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down