inFluence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't be on Combat Arms for a while...

4 posters

Go down

Won't be on Combat Arms for a while... Empty Won't be on Combat Arms for a while...

Post  xDRon Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:02 pm

>.< Hey guys its Ron here. I just want to let all -inFluence members know that I won't be on Combat Arms for a while.

I am not quitting though, and I will eventually come back. I have lots of yearly crap that I have to complete in like 2 weeks or so. So I'm gonna stop my gaming time and use it as work/studying. It's a Monday today so I'll probably come back to Combat Arms on... the Monday 2 weeks later.

So yeah, this is just a new topic that I did in like 5 minutes letting you know why I'm not on Combat Arms. Good luck with the clan war, and most importantly, have fun Cool

xDRon
(Ron)
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Won't be on Combat Arms for a while... Empty Re: Won't be on Combat Arms for a while...

Post  Epic_0wnage Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:15 pm

damit ron D: since u are suspending activity from CA you better get good grades and not screw up so u can play again! >:O or i will have to kill you (no pressure xD)
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Won't be on Combat Arms for a while... Empty Re: Won't be on Combat Arms for a while...

Post  ... Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Good luck w/ your grades Ron ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Oh wow... my teacher confused me and my whole class yesterday -_-

I was thinking about it... I already did my Maths, English, History and Science exams, what more can there be? My teacher told us to study for religion, home economics, design and technology etc etc... the subjects that I won't be doing for my electives next year.
I don't really like these subjects so to be honest, there's no point in studying these. Besides, I usually do well if I don't study but yeah...

Sorry for the misunderstanding...
xDRon is NOT retiring from Combat Arms!

FALSE ALARM!! Smile

By the way, thanks Epic and TJ for your kind comments <3 Even though I don't need to do these exams, thanks for the support ^^

I better remove this topic from the General Discussion... I feel embarrassed and stupid posting something that I didn't know will turn out completely wrong.
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  FinaLightS Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:02 am

Talk about a false alarm... guess who's going to be pissed xD.
FinaLightS
FinaLightS

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I take back what I said. Welcome back, faggot. (j/k, welcome back (after 1 day lol)).

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 pm

LMAO TJ! THANK YOU! Very Happy
And by the way, I can't delete this topic >.> Can somebody do it for me? This topic makes me feel bad... Sad
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 pm

I cant, so lets increase our post count while we can.

I mean...erm...lulwut?

Just ignore it. It's like that delicious pie you don't wanna eat but it's fattening so you do anyway. But this is a thread. With text. And colors. You get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  xDRon Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:38 am

Tehjman1993 wrote:I cant, so lets increase our post count while we can.

I mean...erm...lulwut?

Just ignore it. It's like that delicious pie you don't wanna eat but it's fattening so you do anyway. But this is a thread. With text. And colors. You get the idea.

Ha ha TJ lol!
Whatever you say :]
xDRon
xDRon

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_0wnage Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Apparantly sicne my hard drive crashed i am not allowed to play CA until it is fixed but atm i am at my mom's friends house using his comp but since it is a dinosaur i am not allowed to play CA when i will b bak (unknown) -.- plox dont kik me from da clan D:
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Dont rage at your computer so hard next time and it won't break! (A joke, I kid)

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_0wnage Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm

SRRY i was just so mad i started to kick me comp 4give meh? D:
Epic_0wnage
Epic_0wnage

Back to top Go down

Post  ... Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 am

Dont ask me for forgiveness, ask your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down