Name --- Alex
Location --- Brooklyn , New York
In-Game Name --- __AnthraX__
CBL Status : Clean
Age --- 20
KDR --- 1.35
Headshot Ratio --- 22.30%
Rank - CSM4

Im active every day from about 11AM - 9PM Eastern.
Im a very good player , especially during CW's teamwork.
My teamview is always opened , so i can let any1 teamview me whenever i get accused , whether its a noob accusing or not , i will allow them to do so , out of my respect.
I used to be a clan leader myself , i was the leader of iTOXiC clan , wich i terminated about 2 weeks after creation due to inactivity.
My old clans are --- Xtreme Rangerz , Upper Cutt Inc. , Devils Creed , iTOXiC , iCLutCH , Hired Mercs Inc , __DemKripplez__.
My favorite modes --- SND & CTF
Favorite maps --- Warhead , Sand Hog .
My guns --- MP 7 MOD & Famas G2
Merc --- Mei
Able to Clan War --- Anytime , im always up for it.

* I have Ventrillo , Teamspeak , & GSC. I have a microphone as well.

*I am very respectful towards other players , especially my clan members. I absolutely never hackusate & if i do it will be really rarely & the complaint will be between to either clan members or team members only. I dont QQ , and dont like it when other people do. I have a low temper , but i also like to joke around alot lol.

*I know photoshop very good & I also design forums , so if you need me to design [or create a new] forum for you guys , i can do that. One of my work examples is --- iclutch.forumotion.com

Thank You for reviewing my admission post , I hope you I get accepted. sunny

__AnthraX__

AnthraX

Back to top Go down

PS

Post  AnthaX on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 pm

oh and forgot , just before hand. Ive been hackusated "ALOT" because of my headshots , when i started of , i was ok with headshots . But i learned the trick [mouse sensitivity], my mouse DPI (Dots Per Inch) & the handle of it , and ever since ive been getting nothing but headshots mostly , so ive been kicked from about 70% of the rooms i play. So now i only play in either kilo or blackmarket [Elite] Rooms only.

AnthaX

Back to top Go down

Re: __AnthraX__'s application for influence

Post  ... on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

Thank you for your interest in inFluence, Alex.

Regardless of your HS %, you'll need a 1v1 tryout with me. Add me in-game, IGN: -TJ_, for the tryout. The map will be Snow Valley (for range purposes). I will not be paying attention to the score (out of 15) as much as your gameplay style. So don't worry about score, I'll be focusing in on your playing style.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: __AnthraX__'s application for influence

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum